This is the second time that I have been blog-tagged, so I guess it is time to respond to them (and inflict the pain on someone else).
My most recent tagging comes from Scepticon. The idea for this one is to list 6 random facts about yourself. Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I really like fast cars. They are like roller coasters with cup holders. I like the way they look, the way they sound, and the way they feel. I am currently driving a 2007 Mustang GT/CS pictured here.
3. I like the smell of TEMED.
4. I love video games, but never play them. My 360 is gathering dust now.
5. I have been listening to the same Modest Mouse songs on my hour long bus ride for probably 3 years.
6. My name comes from the Simpsons episode [2F01], Itchy and Scratchy Land.
My first time being tagged was from Microbiologist XX and I am supposed to list some of the most embarrassing/crappy music on my iPod. Since my “iPod” only has podcasts on it, I guess I will have to use my laptop instead.
Crappy music on my computer:
1.Kidz Bop 14
2.Random hip-hop (not necessarily bad, but I am Captain white-boy, so it is kinda weird)
3. Girl Talk
Filed under: Uncategorized |