- AntiEvolution – provides concise and accurate information for those who wish to critically examine the antievolution movement.
- Evolver Zone – a resource for students and teachers with interest in evolution
- National Academies – Books, position statements, and additional resources on evolution education and research
- New Scientist – Articles, guides, and Faqs from New Scientist magazine
- TalkOrigins.org – Exploring the Creation/Evolution Controversy
- Understanding Evolution – A website about evolution, from the U.C. Museum of Paleontology and NCSE.
- Understanding Evolution and Science – Focuses on scientific method and evolution. Also contains series of podcasts on the subject.
- NSCE – National Center for Science Education